1. Thank the person (s) who shared the aware with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently-discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 random things about yourself.
4. Copy and paste the Award Image into your acceptance post.
5. Remember to tell the people you nominated that you have done so!
I am not passing the award to 15 people because, though they are certainly out there, I am, OK, just too lazy to undertake all the linking. There it is. Maybe the award should be amended to “Versatile and Lazy Blogger.” Here are 4 instead:
The Literary Stew Three recent authors read by Mrs. B? Daphne Du Maurier, Julian Barnes (yes, his Booker-winning The Sense of an Ending) and Miguel Lopez de Leon. If that’s not versatile, I don’t know what is!
BethFishReads Because on the weekend, she also cooks, and hosts “Weekend Cooking.” This is a really professional blog, with lots of followers: you’ll see why.
A Work in Progress Names I plucked from Danielle’s 2011 list are Agatha Christie, Tim O’Brien, Rose Macaulay, and she’s currently reading Iris Origo’s war diary!
Nathalie Foy’s blog is subtitled, “on books about books,” so you may wonder what makes it versatile. But if you scroll down, you’ll see that even within that category, there’s a huge variety.
Similarly, I can’t believe anybody really wants to know 7 things about me, so here are 4 instead, for the sake of symmetry.
1. I sing in a church choir with my husband. Very quaint.
2. My second desk drawer contains 23 decks of cards, 18 combination locks, 22 bottles of nail polish and 3 half-eaten chocolate bars, minimum 70% cacao.
3. I am a committed fan of American pro football and spend Sunday afternoons alone, yelling at the TV. (It’s all about Wes Welker. And I’m not even from Boston.)
4. My cat won’t sit in my lap because he is too big and bits of him spill over.
So — cheers to all of you, and thanks again to Christina!